It This is thea College of Children's Education, known as the "Children's Gardens". It was founded in 1916 by M. Alberta, following the new pedagogical currents of Montessori.
The purpose of the this workthis work was to redesign and condition enhance the building to adapt it to theaccommodate for new teaching methods. For this, large and multipurpose spaces have been designed, which allow for , innovative and dynamic teaching techniques. Likewise, it is planned to adapt the building to current accessibility and security regulations.
Location: Establiments, Mallorca, Spain
Client: Religiosas de Pureza de María
Area: 6.800 m2 m²
Status: Completed not executed
Lead Architect: Monica Farran Astica / José Francisco Reynés
Marina Fernández, architect
Carlos Ribas, structure
Gabriel Sastre, facilities engineering
Bernardo Salvà, technical support